What do Maintenance Engineer do?
Maintenance Engineers serve as the external representatives of their companies, interacting with customers in both B2B and B2C contexts. Depending on their areas of expertise, they may have different tasks and requirements. When sent to work on-site, Maintenance Engineers are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of machines, plants, systems or a company's technical infrastructure.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Engineer serves as the intermediary between the equipment/machine supplier and the customer, with a successful service technician being capable of fulfilling the following tasks and responsibilities.
1. maintenance work.
2. Selection, procurement, and installation of machine and spare parts.
3. checking work.
4. maintenance and repair work.
5. Preliminary consultations with clients.
6. Site planning and comprehensive feasibility assessments.
7. Provide training and safety guidance to customers.
8. Documentation and written reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
Applicants who are successful in obtaining the Maintenance Engineer positions will possess a diverse range of skills and qualifications that are essential for this role.
1. Customer-centric approach.
2. Communication and collaboration abilities.
3. Flexibility, adaptability and resilience.
4. Analytical way of thinking.
5. Responsible way of working.
6. Manual dexterity and technical understanding.
7. High level of commitment and concentration.
8. Class B driver's license and ready to take on spontaneous tasks.
Building B3，#1 Junma Road, Humen Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
Oberasbacher Str. 20, 90522 Oberasbach, Germany
New Jersey, USA (Pending)
If you are interested in VILLO and want to join our team, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org